Let’s Go See The Georgia Whale Sharks
Saturday, February 18th – Monday, February 20th
Let us show you how to beat the cold weather AND water in Richmond and dive with Whale Sharks
We’ll Leave Saturday morning, February 18th, 2017 and drive to downtown Atlanta, GA. Sun- day we will dive the indoor warm-water Aquarium. This is the only opportunity in the world where you are guaranteed to scuba dive with the largest fish in the world, the whale shark. Plus we will have all-day access to the rest of the aquarium. We can play Sunday evening in Atlanta returning to Richmond Monday morning, Jan 16th, 2017 arriving at the shop Monday evening.
Transportation, lodging, the Aquarium Dive and access to all the exhibits are included. What more could you ask for in February?
All for only $850.00, double occupancy.
Free Life Support:
Don’t have your own dive equipment? No problem. Richmond Dive and Travel provides life-support equipment, at no additional cost, when you book one of our Group-Diving Trips… depending upon availability, first-come first-served. Ask us about it.
Trip Leader - Zane Fry
Check out the PDF trip brochure.
Only Eight (8) Seats are Available So Call Today to Reserve Yours’!
Richmond Dive and Travel reserves the right, without notice, to make changes to or cancel this trip as it deems necessary.
• A minimum number of participants are required for this trip.
• All lodging is based upon double occupancy, please inquire about single occupancy rates.
• Payment in full is due at time of registration to secure a seat.
• A full refund or store credit will be issued if RDT cancels for any reason.
• A full refund or store credit will be issued if you cancel on or before Jan 18th, 2017.
• No refund will be issued if you cancel after Jan 18th, 2017.